- View Courses from Different Terms
- Access to Previous Terms
Add Members to a Group
- Once you create a group, click on the Members button located under the Actions column.
- Click the Add Members button.
- To add members to your group, enter the individual's first and last names, only last names, or usernames. Separate entries with commas. Specify the search for your institution or all users.
- When your results appear, check the names you want to add. Click the Add Selected Members button.
- You can manage your list on the Manage List Members screen. To remove members from a group, check the box next to that user and click the Remove button.
- To add more members to a group, click on the Add Members tab.