Submit a Course Assignment From a LiveText Document
- Click the Documents tab to open the document list.
- Open the document for assignment submission.
- Start from the Document View Page; click the Submit Assignment button on the top of the document.
- Select the corresponding academic term in the Term dropdown menu and
choose the corresponding course assignment on the list.
- The Submission tab will open with method(s) for submitting an artifact including LiveText Document, Insert URL, Upload Attachment, and Comment. Multiple methods may be selected for
artifact submission. (Go to Insert Artifacts for the Assignment Submission page to learn its details.)
- When finished uploading all artifacts, click the Submit Assignment button.
- The Submission tab will display the most recent submission, links to the associated artifacts, the date of the submission, and the status of the submission (e.g. Awaiting Assessment).