Take a Form
Note: If the form is taken multiple times, users may click the Click Here link to reload previous form responses.
To view form responses in a printable format before submitting, click the Save Form button located below the final form question, and then click the Create a Printable Version link located in the top right corner.
- Click the Forms tab located in the top center of the screen.
- From within the Forms Inbox, click the Take form link or Take again link located to the right side of the form to be completed.
- The form will open. Complete each question. Questions with a red asterisk* are required. Below are some tips for each type of question you may encounter:
- Short Text: Enter responses up to 255 characters.
- Long Text: Enter responses up to 65,000 characters.
- Date: Enter the date according to the provided format (MM/DD/YYYY).
- Radio Buttons: Click the button to the left of the appropriate choice. Only one choice may be selected.
- Dropdown: Click the down arrow located on the right side of the dropdown box, and select the appropriate choice. Only one choice may be selected.
- Checkboxes: Click the checkbox to the left of each appropriate choice. Multiple choices may be selected.
- Save Form: Click this button to routinely save form responses or to save and complete later. Responses will not be submitted to the owner.
- Submit Form: Click this button to save and submit form responses to the owner. All required questions must be completed before submitting the form.