C1 Only - Assessment Report
C1 Assessment Reports allow administrators to view the data collected on assessments. Reports can either be created for single courses or across a range of courses.
Multiple assessments can be viewed to track student growth. Reports can also be modified if the criteria of the desired report changes.
Note: After clicking the View Report button, more search options will become available. Users may select individual or multiple Assessees, and/or Standards to be included.
- Click the Tools tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click the New... button and select Assessment Report under the category --C1 only--.
- Enter a Title.
- Enter a Description (Optional).
- Select the Course(s) that the report should include.
- Select the Assessment(s) that the report should include (Optional).
- Select the Assessors that are required for the report (Optional).
- Select the Assessment Type from the dropdown menu and select Formative or Summative. When no type is selected, the report will contain both Formative and Summative data.
- Select a Scoring Type from the dropdown menu and select Draft or Final. If no type is selected the report will contain both Draft (Request Resubmission) and Final (Submit Assessment) data.
- Enter the Date Range to specify the assessment period.
- Click the Select Gender dropdown menu, and select Male or Female. If no gender is selected, the report will contain both Male and Female data.
- Select one or more ethnic groups from the Select Ethnicity list box. If no Ethnic Groups are selected, the report will contain all Ethnicity data.
- Select a form from the Forms dropdown menu, and click the Add button. This will filter assessment data from a form.
- Click the View Report button located in the lower right corner of the report area.
- Click the Save As button.