- Connect your device to the Guest Wi-Fi Network.
- Once connected, open a browser and traverse to http://neverssl.com This should present you with a SafeConnect log in page. Click the Blue Button that says "GUEST ACCOUNT"
- On the Guest Account Page, please fill out the required information marked with an asterisk.
- Press "Submit Information". This will then send a text to your phone, or an email providing a password for you to use.
- Once you've received your log in password, sign into the first page with your email address, and the emailed/texted password.
Wireless connectivity is available in all Rockhurst University buildings. While some facilities may have better coverage than others, wireless connectivity generally does not extend to outdoor spaces.
Note: If you experience trouble with either of these processes, please contact Computer Services at 816-501-4357