To request AV equipment, please submit a service ticket through My School Building. Once you're ready to submit your request, the submittal password is; password. Please note - only one event should be submitted per ticket. Multiple events per ticket may result in equipment not being set-up or made available.
Please provide all AV equipment needed, such as projectors, screens, DVD players, microphones, etc. Requests for podiums, stands, flip charts, tables, and chairs should be submitted to the Physical Plant department.
Please include dates, times and the location you would like AV equipment provided by.
Only organization presidents or pre-authorized members of student organization, fraternities, and sororities are permitted to check out AV equipment. AV equipment will not be loaned out for off-campus events.
Rules for Borrowing AV Equipment
- Equipment use is strictly for official Rockhurst events only (classroom, research, sponsored, groups/events). We do not "rent out" AV equipment for non-official or general use.
- Equipment for official Rockhurst events will be set up on the Rockhurst campus by Computer Services at the designated event location. If a location is not provided, it is the borrower's responsibility to pick up the equipment from the RU Help Desk.
- The borrower's department or organization assumes financial responsibility for loss, theft and/or damage of equipment incurred during the time the equipment is loaned to them.
- Equipment for Rockhurst non-business events such as campus clubs and Greek organizations must be picked up at, and returned, to the RU Computer Services Help Desk. Computer Services may provide set-up assistance upon request.
- Please contact the Help Desk between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for questions or assistance. AV assistance may not be available outside these hours without prior notice.
- Any equipment picked up from the Help Desk must be delivered back to Computer Services. Failure to return equipment in a timely manner may result in financial charges being applied to the borrower's account, not to exceed current replacement cost of the equipment in question.
- To ensure equipment is available for your event, please submit your request to borrow equipment no later than 48 hours. Computer Services cannot guarantee AV equipment will be available as equipment availability is granted on a first-requested basis.