Students, Faculty, and Staff
To gain access to the Rockhurst Wi-Fi, please follow these steps:
- Connect your device to the "Rockhurst" wireless network.
- Open a web browser and try a non-Rockhurst website such as https://cnn.com
- You will be presented with a log-in page for SafeConnect. Enter your Rockhurst University Web Portal credentials, and check the "I accept the acceptable use policy" box if you agree to our Computer Usage Policy, the link to which can be found above the sign in box.
- The following instructions only apply to Windows and Mac computers on campus. Smartphones and Tablets do not require the installation of the policy key, nor do they require an Antivirus Software installed.
You will be asked to install the Policy Key for your device. Select "Download Now" to start the download.
5. Once you've installed SafeConnect, return to your browser and click the button labeled, "i'm Done Installing".
Wireless connectivity is available in all Rockhurst University buildings. While some facilities may have better coverage than others, wireless connectivity generally does not extend to outdoor spaces.
Note: If you experience trouble with either of these processes, please contact Computer Services at 816-501-4357