Network Access Requirements for computers
To connect to Rockhurst Wi-Fi, the following items are required:
Up-to-date Operating System.
- For Windows: The required operating system is Windows 10 v1809, or newer. (Turn on automatic updates to receive Windows 10 updates as they are released.)
- For Mac: The required operating system is High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina or newer. (High Sierra will no longer be supported as of November 30th, 2020.)
- Adequate Antivirus Software.
Safeconnect Policy Key.
- For both operating systems: see attached files. Open the download to install the Safeconnect Policy Key.
Setting up Wi-Fi for phones and computers
To connect to Rockhurst Wi-Fi:
- Ensure you are connected to the "rockhurst" Wi-Fi.
- Open your preferred browser.
- In your address bar, type the following: neverssl.com
When prompted, enter your Rockhurst username and password, and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Note: do not use a saved password, type in your username and password directly. If the page refreshes on submittal, please reset your password.
- Click Submit. If you are directed to the Rockhurst website, you are successfully connected to Rockhurst Wi-Fi.
Setting up Wi-Fi for other miscellaneous devices
Find your MAC or Physical Address.
To add a miscellaneous device, please submit a ticket with your contact information, housing information, and the MAC or physical address of your device. To find the MAC or physical address of your device, google the model name of the device along with "MAC address."