Installing Microsoft Office
Before installing Office, uninstall any previous versions of Office to avoid licensing issues.
To install Office:
- Click the following link: Microsoft Office
- Enter your Rockhurst email address.
- Select "I'm a student."
- Select "Sign in."
- Authenticate the log-in through the Rockhurst Portal.
- Select "OK, got it."
- In the top right corner select "Install Office."
- Select "Office 365 apps."
- Run the setup file. If you experience difficulty, try reading through Microsoft Office Install Troubleshooting.
Office 365 will come with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, OneDrive, and more. Please note that your license is only enabled while you are a current student.