Students and employees are encouraged to use the Microsoft Outlook app for iOS and Android. It is also possible to add your Rockhurst Email inbox to your device's default email app.
Setup Outlook for iOS or Android
To setup Outlook for iOS or Android device:
- Click the following link: Outlook for your phone
Enter your phone number to receive setup link through text.
- Alternatively, you can scan the QR code to begin setup
- Click the provided link, which will take you to the Outlook app on your device's store.
- Download and open the app.
- When prompted, enter your Rockhurst email address, and authenticate the login through the Portal.
Add your Rockhurst Email inbox to the Mail app for iOS
To setup your inbox in the Mail app:
- Go to Settings, and find Passwords & Accounts.
- Click Add Account, then select Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Email field, enter your Rockhurst email address.
- In the Description field, add a description.
- Click Sign In, and authenticate the login through the Portal.
Add you Rockhurst Email inbox to the Gmail app for Android
To setup your inbox in the Gmail app:
- In the Gmail app, click your profile picture.
- Click Add another account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Rockhurst email address and password, and authenticate the login through the Portal.