Replacing a lost, broken, or malfunctioning card

Your Rockhurst ID Badge can be replaced at the Helpdesk, located on the 4th floor of Conway Hall, or the Admissions office, located on the 1st floor of Massman Hall. 

Request the card beforehand to ensure your new ID card is ready for you to pick up.