Setup your Rockhurst Network Account
To create your Rockhurst Network Account, please reset your password using the following instructions:
- Click Forgot Password for Students, found beneath the login for the Rockhurst Portal, or click here.
- Fill out the Student Network Account Maintenance form. If you receive an error message, check our Knowledge Base for solutions, or call Computer Services at 816-501-4357 and select Option 0
- When prompted, create a security question and answer. This will be used in future password resets. Please note that your answers are case sensitive.
- At the end of the process you will be given your username and email address.
- Log into the Rockhurst Portal using your given username and created password.
Setup Two Factor Authentication
Create one or more methods of Two Factor Authentication.
When logging into the Rockhurst Portal for the first time you will be required to setup Account Recovery Settings, also known as Two Factor Authentication. It is strongly recommended to setup as many options as possible. This will ensure you are able to access your account if one option fails. Note that adding more methods does not require their use, but adds them as optional methods. Once one or more options are successfully setup, you can continue to your Portal.