Browsing Share Drives
To browse a share drive:
- Press the [Win] key, or click the Windows icon in the bottom left hand corner of your screen
- Type the share drive location, e.g. \\joseph, and press [Enter]
- Right click your desired folder and select Map network drive...
Map a Specific Folder
To map a specific folder you already know the location of:
- Open File Explorer
- Right click on This PC, located on the left menu of File Explorer
- Select Map network drive...
- Choose the desired letter you wish to associate with the drive. Note: this letter is arbitrary
- Enter the folder path, e.g. \\drive\folder\sub_folder
- Check Reconnect at sign-in
- Uncheck connect using different credentials
- Click Finish